Thank you to Tina @ Book Couture for this great award!
- Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
- Answer the 10 survey questions.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
- If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? I don't blog anonymously and I never thought to do so. I have always loved to give my opinion and don't mind if others know who I am.
- Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side: What just one? Ok I have one for you. I won't stop reading until I have reached the end of a chapter... no matter what.
- What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? That's a tough one. I guess if I was really honest with my self, I would have to say A work in progress. I am always looking for ways to better myself. There is so much in this life that I want to accomplish and to do that I need to work at it!
- What is your favourite summer cold drink? Sweet Tea, with lots of ice and a straw!
- When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Read. I carry my current read in my purse wherever I go so whenever I have a few extra minutes, I can sneak in a bit of reading!
- Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? There is quite a bit I still want to accomplish, I would like to own my own bakery, write a book, travel to Egypt and learn a second language for starters.
- When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching? I was the social butterfly, always getting in trouble for talking too much. But I got good grades and had a fun time.
- If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see? I think that there are so many little moments in my life that have had a hand in getting me where I am today, The love and support of family is a big one and learning from past mistakes.
- Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? I have no problem sharing myself. I think that it is nice to see bloggers for who they really are. It gives the readers a more personal feel to what they are reading. I know that I feel as if my fellow bloggers are, in a way friends of mine!
- If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? That's an easy one... Read.
Here is the 15 bloggers who I have chosen to pass this award too. They all have exceptional blogs and I love to visit and see what they have to say!
- Kt @ A Book Obsession
- Ashley @ Ashley's Bookshelf
- Carolyn @ Book Chick City
- Books Glorious Books
- Liz @ Cleverly Inked
- Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic
- Jennifer @ Crazy-for-Books
- Danielle @ Every Last Page
- Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer
- Good Choice Reading
- Rae @ In The Forest
- Natalie @ Mindful Musings
- Angela @ Reading Angel
- The Norwegian Book Girl
- Cass @ Words on Paper