Thursday, May 13, 2010

So Many Books, So Little Time!!!

So I wanted to know if I was the only person who is addicted to owning books...Probably not. I don't go to library's when I want a new book, I visit the book store. There is just something about having a book and knowing its mine. Plus I love rereading books, Especially my favorites. I have a very healthy supply of books and it just keeps growing. I also have an obsession with buying books... I feel like I go to the bookstore every week and spend hours there. I believe at the moment that I have 10 unread books on my shelf. Which I am dying to read. So if you are a book collector like myself then good for you. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there. Stephanie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the same way! I love the smell and feel of a new book! I love buying the Barnes and Nobles Classics in hardcover because I like how they look on my shelves! lol. I just wish I had bigger bookshelves! Well, I guess it keeps me from buying too many! lol

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think!!!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Irene Alexeeva's All Unique Things Kit