Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Have Been Tagged!!!

I have been TAGGED! This is an international game of tag and I've been tagged by Misha from My Love Affair With Books I must answer some questions about myself so you can get to know me better and then I tag four other bloggers so we can learn about them.
  • 4 Things in my Purse:

-Ipod

-The book I am currently reading

-Chap-stick

-Hair ties

  • 4 Things in/on my Desk:

- My Laptop

- Sticky notes

- My Ihome

- Pens

  • 4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom:

- My bed

- My books

- My Fish

- My owl rug

  • 4 Things I Always Wanted to Do (but haven't yet):

- Go to Egypt

- Sky Dive

- Learn a different language

- Own my own bakery

  • 4 Things I Enjoy Very Much at the Moment:

- Making a book filled with all my favorite poems.

- Book Blogging

- Watching Vampire Diaries :)

- Making Jewelery

  • 4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head:

- Saltwater Room by Owl City

- Lay Me Down by The Dirty Heads

-Dog Days Are Over by Florence And The Machine

- A Whole New World form Aladdin

  • 4 Things you Don't Know About Me:

- I love to dance around my house... If there is music playing, I'm dancing!

- I am the most impatient person ever... I even leave for work like 20 min early so I don't have to wait to leave.

- I love poetry, I have tons of favorite poems all over the place.

- I'm scared of the ocean, I don't like what I can't see swimming beneath me.

  • 4 Bloggers who I am tagging:

- Cass @ Words on Paper

- Lexie @ Book Lover - Book Chicks

- Jenn @ Book Crazy

-Anna @ Books to Brighten your Mood! Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me!!!

Cass said...

Again?! Do I have to do it again if I've already been tagged?

Oh well. Thanks for tagging me! I guess I'll pass it on.

Booklover-Book Chicks said...

Thank you so much for tagging me! =) I just finished posting it.

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think!!!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Irene Alexeeva's All Unique Things Kit