Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Forget Me Not! (5)


Forget me not is a weekly meme dedicated to books that are not brand new but still worthy of reading and are on out TBR list. If you would like to particulate make your own FMN post and link it to the Mr. Linky below! Have fun and Happy Reading!
*******************
This weeks FMN is: 

For the Darkborn, sunlight kills. For the Lightborn, darkness is fatal. Living under a centuries-old curse, the Darkborn and the Lightborn share the city of Minhorne, coexisting in an uneasy equilibrium but never interacting - until a Darkborn physician finds a pregnant fugitive on his doorstep...

************
The synopsis is pretty vague but from what I have heard, Its a pretty good series. 

Have you read it? Do you want to? 
Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to sign up and share your own 
Forget Me Not book of the week! 
Happy Reading!




3 comments:

Small Review said...

This one sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of it before either, so thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Straylights said...

I never heard of it either! but I do like the creepy girl on the front :)

fs1 said...

This book has been on my wishlist for a while now. Looks very promising. Thank you for bringing it to light.

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think!!!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Irene Alexeeva's All Unique Things Kit