Top Ten Picks is a weekly meme hosted at Random Ramblings. This weeks Top Ten is 10 favorite quotes from books, authors, and writers.
In no particular order:
- "It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful." —The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- "There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then." — City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- "This is a love story. I never knew there were so many kinds of love or that love could make people do so many different things. I never knew there were so many ways to say good-bye." — Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- "Fall down again, Bella?' No, Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face." —Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
- "There was no closing my eyes and sliding back into that blissful dream of normal. This was my normal now." —The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
- Come, you spirits ,That tend on mortal thoughts! unsex me here, And fill me from the crown to the toe, top-full Of direst cruelty; make thick my blood, Stop up the access and passage to remorse, That no compunctious visitings of nature Shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between The effect and it! Come to my woman's breasts, And take my milk for gall, you murdering ministers, Wherever in your sightless substances You wait on nature's mischief! —Macbeth by William Shakespeare
- "Fight for the only thing she knew was good enough, noble enough, powerful enough to be worth risking everything... Love." — Fallen by Lauren Kate
- "You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." —Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- "Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears." —Edgar Allan Poe
- "All this time I've hated myself for it. I thought I'd given it up for nothing. But if I hadn't fallen, I wouldn't have met you." —Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
There you have it, my Top Ten favorite quotes... Whats yours?