Thoughts of a Book Junky got an Award. This is my second Versatile Blogger Award and I just wanted to say thank you to Crazy Bookworm for the honor. It means a lot!
Crazy Bookworm has a great book blog so check it out!
Here's how the award works:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 blogger's who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason
( in no particular order)
4) Contact the blogger's you have picked and let them know about the award!
7 things about the Book Junky
- I love Owls and Dragonflies. They are my two favorite animals...well one animal and one bug.
- Up until about two years ago I really didn't like to read... Shocking I know. One day my 14 year old sister told me I had to read this book she was reading, she said, " Sis, you HAVE To read this book its called Twilight". After that I was hooked.
- I am deathly afraid of spiders.
- My favorite place in the whole world is Watkins Glenn, New York. It should be on everyone's list of places to go before you die.
- Pink is my favorite color.
- I sing along to my Ipod at the top of my lungs...especially when I am home alone.
- I am a huge WWE fan, I watch it religiously.
The Blogger's I am giving this award too are: