Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! This weeks teaser is:

  • " So, I guess for this to be true deja vu, I'd have to kiss you again." I nod, but this time it's me who kisses him. A five-alarm, hot wasabe, sexilicious kiss.
  • The chilly November air filters into the classroom, plays with the wisps of cinnamon-brown hair at the base of her forehead, now stained bright Valentine red. I cover my face with my hands. That's when the darkness in the room folds in and swirls all around me. When my body hits the floor.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Stolarz. I read that series of books a couple years ago. Glad to see someone else is enjoying it too!

Post a Comment

Love to know what you think!!!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Irene Alexeeva's All Unique Things Kit